will this work with purchased series as well?

will this work with purchased series as well?

Scotty_Gun
I downloaded the trial, based on the recommendation from the digital lifestyle podcast.  I love it.  This is exactly what I had in mind when I set up WMC.  It's definitely worth the $10.

In addition to recording TV, I also buy a lot of television series from Amazon.  Sometimes, I download these and watch them in the WMC Video Library.  But I wonder if there is a way to have my recorded and purchased episodes show in the same menu, under Recorded TV HD.

Re: will this work with purchased series as well?

I have been planning on looking into the ability to add the purchased stuff from Amazon but I haven't done so yet.  I'll reply to this thread when I get a chance.  Thanks for the suggestion.