version 1.8.2 Metro Theme

meoge
I installed version 1.8.2 and switched to the metro theme.  When I got home last night my wife said "I love the new TV look".  Usually when I make changes like that I get a lot of flak, but she loves it.  Her second favorite thing about the TV is the picture slide show.  I have My Memories to thank for that.  Just wanted to say thanks for keeping up the development on these products.

Re: version 1.8.2 Metro Theme

terybrn
Yeah that theme is wonderful, even if its name is metro. Although this Developer has made something that I would never go without in MC, who knows maybe MS hires people like that when it obvious they got skills. The level of interaction with his customers is unmatched IMO.

Keep these awesome updates rolling in! I'm gonna buy licenses for everyone I know that uses MCE and suffers without recordedtvHD this Christmas

Re: version 1.8.2 Metro Theme

If anybody needs a friend, I'd say terybrn is your guy...

Thank you for the compliments.