ver 1.5.4

Bayway
Recorded Tv HD says there is an update available to ver. 1.5.4.. I have downloaded
but it crashes after install in media center..   Error shows to fast to see ,, but i
think it says sql something...  Is this a valid version or error... Went back to 1.5.2
and all is ok !!!   Thanks Webb

Re: ver 1.5.4

Thank you for letting me know. Actually, just tonight someone told me they had an error with beta 1.5.4 as well.  I haven't seen the error. I don't know what the error message is yet.

I'm almost finished with another beta and hopefully can release it tonight or tomorrow and maybe you can let me know if the newest beta has the error as well.

Thanks for your help!

Re: ver 1.5.4

Bayway
just upgraded to 1.5.5 but no go... will go back to 1.5.2

thanks Webb

error message

Re: ver 1.5.4

I can't seem to replicate the problem... One quick question though... It almost seems as if it can't open the database as if the database is locked by the service. Did this error happen directly after the upgrade? Did you try to go into the interface afterwards (maybe a minute or less later) and see if you could get in?

Thanks for helping me get this straightened out!

Re: ver 1.5.4

Bayway
Yes , happened directly after upgrade within media center.. Yes I could get into interface after upgrade.
I down graded to 1.5.2 which then worked ok.. I then did a backup, uninstalled 1.5.2, removed recordedtvhd in the public folders, installed 1.5.5 from beta install link, let it run from scratch to get art etc, 1.5.5 worked ok in media center now , and then did a restore from backup (from 1.5.2) to get my custom images.  All ok now with 1.5.5 !!!
 Some how it did not like auto upgrade ???

Hope this helps?   Thanks Webb

Re: ver 1.5.4

Bayway
Am using the beta toggle tool

Re: ver 1.5.4

Bayway
Just an update.. Went from 1.5.5 to 1.5.6.... now this is what I get  .. I can enter from genre on the strip

seems to get in... Thanks Webb

Re: ver 1.5.4

Odd... This is driving me kind of crazy :)

Can you send "C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\database\RecordedTVHDdb.s3db"to support@recordedtvhd.com... and just to be safe you can send me "C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\GlobalSettings.ini" and "C:\Users\*YourUserAccount*\AppData\Roaming\RecordedTVHDsettings.ini"

I should be able to reproduce the problem with that.... if it is something else you can take a look at the event viewer under "Application and Services Log\Media Center"... it might just be under "Information" instead of an error.

Thanks for helping me figure this out!

Re: ver 1.5.4

Just wanted to note that this has been fixed in the latest beta.