v1.7.18 - Crash after using "Play oldest unwatched"

v1.7.18 - Crash after using "Play oldest unwatched"

tradetek
From the RTVHD home screen, highlight series with multiple seasons recorded each with multiple unwatched episodes.

Press the play button the remote and select "Play oldest unwatched" from the pop-up menu.

The episode begins to play, then you get a message from media center that RTVHD has either crashed, is not responding, or can't be launched in the bottom right hand corner.

At the end of the episode you are returned to the main WMC interface.

Note that I have never used this feature prior to v1.7.18 so I do not know if it is a new bug or not.

Re: v1.7.18 - Crash after using "Play oldest unwatched"

Thanks. I'll take a look.