using mouse

bobnelson
I'm using 1.8.4 beta. The Appearance tab in the configurator says settings are inside interface inside of MC. I can't find this anywhere.

I have also seen references to the pop up menu on the play button with choices such as "play all".

I am wondering if that these are not available when using a mouse instead of a remote.

This is a problem because I use WMC with a mouse only.

Is there just something I am missing?

Re: using mouse

I assume you are using a keyboard as well? You can use the arrow keys to get to the settings icon (wrench) in the corner of the screen.

Ctrl+Shift+P brings up the "play all" menu

Re: using mouse

mldenison
I've noticed that if WMC is maximized and I try to access the wrench, the WMC minimize,maximize, and exit (x) buttons overlay the wrench.  I have to 'restore down' to a window to get to the wrench.