tv episodes with "..." in title

indiix2
I was just going through my Psych backlog when i ran into an issue with s06e07 call "Psych - S06e07 - In for a Penny....mkv" The file wouldn't show up in recordedtvhd. The only way to get it to show up was to edit the MKV title and remove the erroneous 3 "..." from both the mkv file and the XML file (inside the metadata folder). Once i removed these extra 3 "..." it showed up immediately in recordedtvhd.

Re: tv episodes with "..." in title

I'll have to take a look at my code and see what I can do. Thanks for the info.