trakt.tv support

gcw07
It would be very nice to have trakt.tv support. So when a show gets watched, it could be reflected upon the site. Thanks.

Re: trakt.tv support

somegirl
+1

Re: trakt.tv support

chrisdfw
If you could find a way to use its Personalized recommendations to record hello tivo

Re: trakt.tv support

I kind of like the idea of traktv.tv support... but don't have the time to devote to it in the foreseeable near future. It would help if I knew there were a whole bunch of people that wanted it.

I'm also wondering if this would be beneficial to add as a separate Media Center plugin instead so it could benefit "the whole community" and maybe I could make a few extra bucks if I sold it as a separate plugin. I'll give it some thought.

Re: trakt.tv support

Beaker1024
Just my opinion but I would rather see your efforts/time that you can put into RecordedTV HD be for more core functionality than a feature that requires users to have another account with a completely separate website.

Re: trakt.tv support

chrisdfw
I would pay for it.

Since you are talking also about Items we would pay for.  A lot of us our ex TiVo and an update to list view to make it look more like this would be great.

Re: trakt.tv support

Re: trakt.tv support

KevinRush
I would pay for it.  (But maintaining Recorded TV HD should take priority.)

I update my trakt.tv account by hand using the app on my Windows Phone, but it would be better if it was automatic within Windows Media Center w/ Recorded TV HD.

Thank You.