sync % watched on all PC's

dbailey75
Would be great if all PC's running Recorded TV HD could sync what's been watch, not watch, etc.  so you can start watching a program in the living room, and finish watching it in the bedroom with out having to fast forward to the point where you left off.

All my recordings are centrally stored on my WHS, different HTPC's, no extenders.

Re: sync % watched on all PC's

I released this feature in the beta version last night. Let me know how it works out for you.

Latest beta info and download

Re: sync % watched on all PC's

dbailey75
Hey, sorry for the late reply,  maybe I should have checked the box for the alert me email.

I was just checking the changes on the latest release, and saw what appeared to my feature request.
"Added option to change resume/watched location so you can share with multiple pcs (in external settings program)."

Haven't had a chance install 1.9.5, I'll get to these over the coming holidays.

Thanks.