sorting when series name is all lowercase

sorting when series name is all lowercase

indiix2
When adding mythbusters to my episodes, i realized that thetvdb.com has "MythBusters", but your software shows "mythbusters" (same ID 73388). Your software sorts this at the end of the list (after Wipeout). And it appears in the poster view last. You cannot edit the series name, so there seems to be no way to fix this.

I assume others could have this problem with improper case series names. I think just sorting the series irrelevant of case will fix the issue. Or let us edit the series name.

Re: sorting when series name is all lowercase

Surprised I didn't see these two problems earlier.... I'll fix it asap.  Thanks for letting me know.

Re: sorting when series name is all lowercase

This should be fixed in the latest beta. Download beta.

Changes:
Added 'search' menu strip item option (an automated workaround)
Fixed sorting problem when adding some other file types.
Reduced setup file size by optimizing some images.

Re: sorting when series name is all lowercase

indiix2
Thanks! I can confirm the fix is working.