series artwork gone

mogulman
Yes..I'm embarrassed to say.. but I watch The People's Court when I eat lunch.  I noticed that for the last week or so, there is no artwork for this series.

I tried using a manual search using RecordedTVHD settings.  No luck.

I went to thetvdb.com.   It doesn't look like it is there.

It must have been there at some point.  Any idea why it would have been deleted?  or is there another place that artwork can be coming from?

Re: series artwork gone

I don't know why it was deleted, but I noticed one of my wife's shows got deleted as well. I'm not sure if they are cleaning up series that don't have correct episode info or what. I guess we just need to do manual overrides on the artwork. I don't see anything in their forums as to a specific clean up though.