screen dimms while watching in ff mode

garyr
While watching in ff1 (double time) mode the screen will dim every 4 to 5 secods.  This is caused when the "show commerical breaks" setting is set to sow commercial breaks.  When I disable this feature the screen does not dim and it plays back normally.  I would like to keep this feature on... so my question relates to the possibility of changing the what ever timer is involved to a longer interval.  In other words if the screen only dimmed once in 30 seconds or so it would not be as irritating.

Re: screen dimms while watching in ff mode

Thanks for the info. I'll do some testing and see if I can get it fixed.

Re: screen dimms while watching in ff mode

This will be fixed in the next release. Thanks!

Re: screen dimms while watching in ff mode

garyr
Thanks!!!  I really appreciate your quick response‚Ķ
Gary

Re: screen dimms while watching in ff mode