request for DVD Extras

mjryan1
I keep all my DVDs copied to the PC now a days for ease of use and protection( i have kids). Your Software works great for watching and sorting the shows/movies. But is there a way to add the DVD extras(ie deleted scenes). maybe to the movie options, the way you have the menu strip at the top with synopsis, favorites and actions. Possibly add another menu item "extras" that could contain any extra video content from the DVD.

Thanks for creating your software I do enjoy using it. it makes things easier for my wife and kids to use, which makes my live easier.

Thanks
Mike