recorded tv hd always returns to selected shows

recorded tv hd always returns to selected shows

ryttingm
I don't know if this is intentional.  If I select a show, then return to the main menu.  When I go back to recorded tv hd it always returns me to the selected show.  This is regardless of whether I select "genres" "Movies" or "favorites".  I would expect recorded tv hd to go to movies when I push movies.  In order to make sure things work as I expect I have to use multiple "exit" presses to return to the main menu and not use the "green button" on my remote.

Re: recorded tv hd always returns to selected shows

Windows Media Center, in an effort to only have one instance of a plugin running at a time, will always return you to the running instance and skip the initialization of the app, which is where I direct it where to go.  I'll see if there is anyway around this while keeping the single instance of the plugin, but I'm not sure if it will be possible to change that behavior.