"Other Showings" Header

Keylonta
One thing I miss about MCE default recorded tv is the "Other Showings" header. Between poor TV reception, Lifextender and WtvWatcher, something usually goes wrong with a recorded show and I have to reschedule it to record a rerun. The easiest way to do this is to access the "Other Showings" header but to do this I have to go to "add recording" in the RTVHD settings, then push previous button on the remote to go back to default recorded tv, then select the episode to access the "Other Showings" header. It's either this or set the recording TV settings to record new and reruns, or try search for the episode, which sometimes does not display because of indexing issues.

Re: "Other Showings" Header

The other way to get there is to play the episode and while it is playing hit the info key (or the left or right arrows) and then press the OK button on your remote.

Re: "Other Showings" Header

Keylonta
Of course! Thanks for the tip, appreciate it!