"Installation has become corrupted" on first-time install!?

12

Re: "Installation has become corrupted" on first-time install!?

I've sent the email. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Mark Terborg
MJT Software & Services Inc.
Creator of Recorded TV HD & My Memories for Windows Media Center

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 7:53 PM, doublearon79 [via Recorded TV HD Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey I am having the same issue. Could you send me an email?

To start a new topic under Bugs & Other Issues, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bugs & Other Issues, click here.
NAML

Re: "Installation has become corrupted" on first-time install!?

j30sailor

Sorry I didn't get back sooner, I haven't checked the forum.

It's the same problem.

I uninstalled and reinstalled and I get the error message.

Please send me the email.

Re: "Installation has become corrupted" on first-time install!?

I've sent the email.

Re: "Installation has become corrupted" on first-time install!?

denz
I have the same error could I get the email. Not a very good start if I didn't read good reviews I would bothered to register.

Re: "Installation has become corrupted" on first-time install!?

Email has been sent. Thanks for trying out Recorded TV HD!

Re: "Installation has become corrupted" on first-time install!?

frankvii
I also have this problem (W7 x64).  Please send me the fix.  Thanks.

Re: "Installation has become corrupted" on first-time install!?

I've emailed you the fix. Thanks for trying out Recorded TV HD!

I'm wondering if this problem has to do with 3rd party anti-virus or something like that. This is happening on a small percentage of installations, but it is definitely an issue I'd like to get figured out.

Re: "Installation has become corrupted" on first-time install!?

slini
Hi, I Got the same issue, can you please help?

Re: "Installation has become corrupted" on first-time install!?

I believe if you enter the product key from the homepage in the Recorded TV HD Settings program outside of Media Center your problem will be fixed.
12