play button

jeffhesser
I thought the play button was supposed to start the newest episode without having to drill down two or three times to start a show?  play button doesn't seem to do anything for me at any level.  i looked around for settings that might need to be changed but none to be found.  any thoughts?

Re: play button

Is your button a play button or a play/pause button? It only works with a play button, but I could program it otherwise if needed.

If multiple episodes are in the list it will ask you if you want to play the oldest unwatched, random episode, etc. If there is only one episode it will play that episode.