play all unwatched shows problem

CRF

play all unwatched shows problem

CRF
Windows 7 SP1 with all current updates.
Version 1.9.5

When  I hit "play" on a series with several unwatched shows, and I select "play all unwatched", after I finish watching the shows, the system will mark the show as been 99 or 100% watched, but it will NOT marked the show as been watch (checked on the episode list), so the shows continue to show up as being unwatched.

The system does the right thing when I select "play oldest unwatched", so for a workaround is to use that option,  but it a pain to do that multiple times when you have 4 or 5 unwatched shows.

Re: play all unwatched shows problem

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
I find sometimes with RTVHD that I have to back out of the app (or at least that page) and go back to it for the change to apply.

MoRBiD
CRF

Re: play all unwatched shows problem

CRF
I tried to back up to the main menu, and I even exit out of RTVHD, but in both cases, the watched flag didn't get set.

Carl