multiple skips

cnims
I downloaded version 1.6 to try it out.  Great program.  I noticed one issue, while playing a episode, if I hit a number and then the skip button (e.g. 3 <skip forward>), it only skips ahead one skip period, rather then 3 as in the default Recorded TV app.

Has anyone else seen this?

Re: multiple skips

jomega
Works fine for me.

Re: multiple skips

cnims
I modified the default skip intervals (I'm using 1 min forward, 30 secs back), I wonder if that has something do to with it.

Re: multiple skips

cnims
NM, seems to be working fine, I think it's just a issue with my remote picking up the number first.