multiple series with same name in MCE - split possible?

multiple series with same name in MCE - split possible?

tony_park
Hi

Wonder if anyone can confirm if it's possible to spilt out to series that have the same name but recorded from two different channels, into 2 different titles.

The program in question is Hawaii five o, and records on sky 1 (new series), and also CBS drama (old series).

Thanks
Tony

Re: multiple series with same name in MCE - split possible?

They are showing combined right now? Usually Media Center will automatically give a series a new series ID (MCID) if it is a different series.

Re: multiple series with same name in MCE - split possible?

tony_park
Hi Mark,

thanks, unfortuately, when in the standard recorded tv section, they are combined under the same title.

I suspect that the issue is that my epg guide data comes from digiguide, rather that the data that MS provide.

Thanks
Tony