menu settings missing?

sleve
Hi

Running mce windows 8.1 64.
no menu/ settings or wrench visible , how do I get to settings options?
just close minimize in top corner

much apppreciated

Steve

RE: menu settings missing?

Use your arrow keys to arrow down past the items till the screen goes dim and press the ok button. You can then change overscan/underscan settings so that the wrench is visible in the future.