menu options do not propagate to other mc pcs

menu options do not propagate to other mc pcs

tony_park
Hi Mark

Currently using 1.9.7 beta, and finding that even though i've asked for the same options to be used on the other PCs, but they remain as initially set up.

All PCs access the same shared folder on the main htpc, and this is the menu setup expected on the other PCs.

The % is displayed correctly.

Thanks
Tony

Re: menu options do not propagate to other mc pcs

One of the things I'm working on for the next release is to have a true shared settings/database between multiple PCs. Have no idea when I'll be done with it though.

Re: menu options do not propagate to other mc pcs

tony_park
Thanks Mark, sounds promising 👍