< unwatched tv > with only one unwatched of many watched problem

CRF

< unwatched tv > with only one unwatched of many watched problem

CRF
Windows 7 SP1 with all current updates.
Version 1.9.5

When I have a series with more then one show (like 10), and one of the shows is not marked has been viewed (like the 3rd one) and it not the last (or the latest episode), when you select < unwatched tv >, the episode it selected is NOT the unwatched episode, but the last (or latest) one (or 10 in my example), so if you watch that unwatched tv episode selected by recrodedtvhd, you never get to watch the one that unwatched (or partly watched).

It seems fine if you have more then one show, or the unwatched show is the last (or latest) show.

I think I have seen this happen at times when I hit "play" on the full list and then select either unwatched options, but it doesn't happen very often.