just instaled, not workign

spottedhaggis
I was a user of MCE back when it was XP, I also had SenseIT My TV which was great until they stopped developing it and shut the site down.
Since then I have been using Media Portal or XBMC
While reading something I found this, and thought maybe this is my way to using MCE again.
Nope, Installed, and had nothing but errors left and right
Uninstaled, installed again, same
Object errors.
Restarted windows this seemed to cure things.
Added the folders I already have on mjy system, and your system does not display any of the folders or the contents.
Would I be correct in saying, I can add a folder, and the folder contains sub-folders, each with its own TV program, and your system would have no issue with setup?

All I get is the default Landscape video nothing else.

Re: just instaled, not workign

What type of files are your recordings? From your description it sounds like you don't have WTV files? Recorded TV HD does not use folder structures. I identifies WTV recordings by reading metadata as well as other file types based on the file name and TheTVDB.com. Let me know and I'll be glad to help further.