history of each time a recorded show was watched.

history of each time a recorded show was watched.

gutschein

Hi together,,

Please add a new feature to Recorded TV HD that will allow me to see a history of each time a recorded show was watched.  Also, if possible, please add this feature for live TV also.

Thank you very much

Please looking also hear

http://experts.windows.com/frms/windows_entertainment_and_connected_home/f/25/t/103174.aspx

Frank

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

Thank you for your request. If you don't mind, I have a question for you.

There are different ways that I see doing this. One way is to have a dedicated "History" screen where it would show all history. Another way would be to access the history through each individual recording.

Which do you prefer?

I will add this feature request to my list and see what I can do in the future.

Thank you.

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

gutschein
Thank you for your reply.

>There are different ways that I see doing this. One way is to have a dedicated "History" screen where it would show all history.
that would be perfect

A history of all shows with date and time
what was considered (view) at the Media Center (live TV and recordings)
If you then click on an entry (link) clicks
you jump
1) With live TV right at the station which has been viewed

2) When recording, the recording starts

Do you understand what I mean?

Thank you very much
Frank

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

I understand. I will consider adding this in the future.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

gutschein

Waui,

 That would be great.

 This means that the plug moves along in the background and all with logged.
 (Time and date)
 Thank you so much
 frank

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

gutschein
MJT Software wrote
I understand. I will consider adding this in the future.

Thank you for your suggestion!
hi MJT Software,
when you think it will give this feature?

 Thank you so much
 frank

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

I don't know for sure when I'll be able to look at adding this feature. I am actually at the hospital with a brand new baby right now. At this point all I can say is that it is on the list of features for me to look at adding. Thanks

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
Congratulations, Mark!!

(That will be me any day too.)

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

Well, congratulations to you as well! :)

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
Thank you. =)

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

gutschein
Congratulations, I hope mother and child are doing well.

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

gutschein

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

gutschein

I've heard that the information should be included in this file.
mediasink.dll

 How can you read this specific time?
Perhaps the time being as a txt file?

Many thanks
Frank

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

gutschein
Hi,

do you work on this idee with history?

Thx
Frank

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

Beaker1024
If/when this feature gets implemented I would like to suggest that is be completely optional.  Actually have it be two options for history (extra detailed history of recorded on/off [current % view/resume is normally] & Live TV history on/off)

I don't need a history log written on all the channel surfing of live tv.  Especially to my new solid state hard drive.  I can understand why others could make use of it though.

Re: history of each time a recorded show was watched.

gutschein
Have you ever come here? When will this option? Thank you very much frank