eshell crash on RDP session?

mpatnode
I don't know if RHDTV is the problem here, but I can no longer run WMC from my RDP session.   I used to do this all the time for various reasons, but now I get an eshell crash on startup.    Anyone else?

Re: eshell crash on RDP session?

Beaker1024
Same  here but I don't think it has anything to do with Recorded TV HD.  MS had a win7 update a month or so ago that upgraded the RDP to be on par with Win 8.  I even think it's RDP v8.  It pushed the protocol for RDP upgrade but not the client software (to get all the RDP features from Win 8).

I haven't installed the RDP 8 client.  I have seen the same error with WMC not starting at all when using RDP now though since then.

I hope this helps.