could not convert from current position to timespan. input string was not in a correct format.

could not convert from current position to timespan. input string was not in a correct format.

thebob
Recently I started getting a recorded tv error popup (within media center) when entering into recorded tv.  "could not convert from current position to timespan. input string was not in a correct format."  Press ok and you continue on with everything working normally otherwise.  It's just annoying to get this popup error every time you open recorded tv hd.  I'm running the latest (1.5.2 RecTVHD on w7mc).  Tried uninstalling RTVHD and reinstalling; same behavior.

Any ideas?  thanks

Re: could not convert from current position to timespan. input string was not in a correct format.

Huh... I haven't seen that error.  Can you please try out the latest beta (should be release quality) and let me know if you still get the error.  Just a quick question... have you tired rebooting the machine?

Latest Beta Info and Download