change list ordering

Embiggens
Not sure if I'm just looking right past this in the settings, but is there a way to sort shows (especially in the 'date recorded' list) reverse-chronologically? If not, I would like to request this feature. Thanks.

Re: change list ordering

Yes, use the arrow on the remote or keyboard to go up to highlight the header option and then press the ok or enter key. This will allow you to sort any of the header options including the favorites lists.

Re: change list ordering

Embiggens
Ah ok, thanks- actually kinda intuitive but I still missed it.