You added cancel series and then took it away can this be added as an option to add in the interface?

You added cancel series and then took it away can this be added as an option to add in the interface?

chrisdfw
You added cancel series and then took it away can this be added as an option to add in the interface?
Also long delay when hitting the option to show more options for the delete all screen

Re: You added cancel series and then took it away can this be added as an option to add in the interface?

My fault. I found the mistake and it will be fixed in next beta release.