XBox 360: Most movie posters missing and slow initial load

XBox 360: Most movie posters missing and slow initial load

cncb
I just added 57 ripped movies to the Recorded TV HD database.  When I initially load the Recorded TV interface on the XBox 360, it takes at least 20 seconds to load and after it finally loads, the majority of the posters are missing (just blank boxes are shown).  When I open RTVHD in WMC on the PC that the Xbox connects to, it loads right away and all posters are shown.  Any idea what is going on with the 360?

Re: XBox 360: Most movie posters missing and slow initial load

cncb
Any way to resolve these problems on the 360?