Wrong air date

fernando
Sometimes whenever i download a new show it puts today's date as the air date.
On the setting the air date grabbed from tvdb is good, but on the main interface it appears wrong (always today's date)

This happens often when I download more than one episode of the same show, aired in the past.

For example I recently downloaded the first season of the big bang theory and all episodes say they aired on the date that I downloaded them. Also all episodes have the same title ("unreleased pilot")

It also happened with "the apprentice" and a few other shows.
Every time the air date is wrong, the episode title is the same for all episodes.
Again, this info is correct in tvdb and under episode overwrite.

This is a big problem for me as I sort my tv by date, also it messes up my "play oldest unwached" function

Let me know if I can provide more detail

Re: Wrong air date