Windows 8 support

Audacity
I'm curious, what are the plans for Windows 8?  I really like the "Storage Spaces" feature in Windows 8 and would like to move to it as soon as I can, but I'm curious if Recorded TV HD has been tested (and will work) in Windows 8.  The reason I'm asking is that I've read that apparently Media Browser won't work on Windows 8 for whatever reason, so I'm curious if Recorded TV HD will work on Windows 8.

Re: Windows 8 support

It runs in Media Center in Windows 8. I've tested a little bit, but not a bunch. I'll have to test some more at some point.

FYI... Not sure if you saw, but the beta of Recorded TV HD includes "Recording Storage Pooling"

Latest Beta Info and Download

Re: Windows 8 support

Audacity
Yes, I have seen the Recording Storage Pooling.  In fact, it was my top feature request on that survey you took a few months back.

The thing about Storage Spaces is that I can have my (rather large) collection of media hosted on a "big drive" that also provides a certain level of redundancy as well as the ability to progressively enlarge the drive (and replace physical drives as they become too small).

That said, I may or may not use Storage Spaces to store recorded TV, since I don't often "archive" that content, and most of it gets automatically deleted as it gets old, so ... for that Recording Storage Pooling will be great if I want to use more space than my largest disk.