Windows 8 WMC?

mogulman
Ok.. so not sure if the program is supported under WMC/Win8 WMC.    I have it running on 64-bit win 8 and so far so good.   I'm using the .19 version.

Re: Windows 8 WMC?

mogulman
I noticed that the "scheduled" tab, doesn't have anything listed on my Win8 system. Where is it getting this info from?

Re: Windows 8 WMC?

I have not actually plugged a tuner into a Windows 8 install to test. I'll have to do that when I get some more time.

Re: Windows 8 WMC?

LanceWebb
Confirming on Windows 8, Scheduled on the Top Header does not function.  Nothing shows up under Scheduled, in fact it does not even spin for a second and think about it.  On Windows 7 it worked but it would sit and spin for about 20 seconds or more before showing up.

Other than that, Recorded HD TV works great on Windows 8!

Re: Windows 8 WMC?

I've just fixed this in the last couple of days on my Dev builds. I should be releasing it on the beta channel soon.

Re: Windows 8 WMC?

TMan459
Also can confirm this. Any news on when we may expect a new beta?