Windows 10 Ported WMC

mldenison
Is anyone using RTVHD in the ported Windows 10 version of WMC?

I set WMC up yesterday on my Win 10 machine.  I can play recordings with no problem on it via a mapped drive to my HTPC.

I installed RTVHD on it with no problems.  However, it's not seeing the mapped recordings.

I can't watch Live TV as I'm using Ceton ETH tuners x2 and there's no Win 10 drivers.  The Win 7/Win 8 drivers install, but they don't connect with WMC.

If I could get RTVHD to see the recordings, I can patiently wait for the SiliconDust Prime 6 tuners - if they support WMC in Win 10.