When you press "Recorded TV" on the remote, it takes to the main Recorded TV HD page

eht

When you press "Recorded TV" on the remote, it takes to the main Recorded TV HD page

eht
I would like to have the feature when you press the "recorded tv" button on the remote, it takes back to the main Recorded TV HD page.

If you are deep inside the menus of the recorded TV HD (like in the settings or in a TV show with different seasons) and you want go back to the main menu of recorded TV HD (to pick a different show), there is not easy way. If press "recorded TV" on the remote, it does nothing. You have press "back" a bunch of times to get to the main menu.

On the standard Recorded TV (when not using Recorded TV Hd), when you press "recorded tv" on the remote, it takes to the main page of Recorded TV.

If this feature exists and I don't have the right setting, please let me know.

Re: When you press "Recorded TV" on the remote, it takes to the main Recorded TV HD page

Good thought. I never really thought of going back to the main Recorded TV HD screen when the button is pressed. I'll look into this. Thank you.