Watched status from Mediabrowser and sharing watched/unwatched status

Watched status from Mediabrowser and sharing watched/unwatched status

ryan8382
Great product.

I think it would be nice to pull the watched status from Mediabrowser. Some of my shows i watched before i used Recorded TV HD, and it would be nice to have that marked as watched.

Also is there anyway to share the watched/unwatched status between HTPC's? Maybe there needs to be a central database that they update and get updates from. Doing this it would also help with fixing show info rather than 3 updating it times in my case.

Re: Watched status from Mediabrowser and sharing watched/unwatched status

Those are all good ideas. I will put them on the list, but I do have quite a few things that are prioritized higher.

I especially like the idea of central database / database synchronization. That would be quite a bit of work, however, and I'm not to the point where I can do something like that.

Re: Watched status from Mediabrowser and sharing watched/unwatched status

Actually sharing the watched status / resume information between machines wouldn't be that difficult. Sharing some of the other stuff will probably be more difficult.

Re: Watched status from Mediabrowser and sharing watched/unwatched status

d69nick
Posted in another thread also, but I use http://follw.it/ within MediaBrowser to do this and would love to see it incorporated here too.