WMC 7 backdrop for Metro Theme

rldev
I would like to use the default win 7 media center backdrop for the metro theme. Anyone know where I can pull this from. I did a search and couldn't find a clean one.

Re: WMC 7 backdrop for Metro Theme

Not sure why I didn't think of that!  Just add this Transparent.png file to the directory and the native Media Center background should show through. You'll probably have to right-click on the link and save the link as...

Transparent.png

Re[2]: WMC 7 backdrop for Metro Theme

rldev
Thanks.
Rocco Liggieri

Not sure why I didn't think of that!  Just add this Transparent.png file to the directory and the native Media Center background should show through.

Transparent.png

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/WMC-7-backdrop-for-Metro-Theme-tp5708680p5708681.html
To unsubscribe from WMC 7 backdrop for Metro Theme, click here.
NAML