View Scheduled

freeman43
This post was updated on .
Great program. One question.

With the standard "Recorded TV" option you can view future recordings under "View Scheduled".

I assume with RecordedTVHD that the "Scheduled" option is the equivalent.

Question is when I select this only shows being recorded in the next few days are listed and if there is more than one of the same show it lists it twice one for each time being recorded.

Is there a way to group these so if I'm recording 3 or 4 episodes of the same show I don't see it 4 times.
Also I have a few series recordings were the next episode is recording next week, but it doesn't show up on the scheduled list.

I don't see a way to adjust series recording without selecting the old "View Scheduled - Series" option, unless I missed it somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Peter

Re: View Scheduled

In the settings program you can tell it how many days of scheduled recordings to pull up.  Check there first and bump it up to 14 if you don't either look at the recording list that often or you don't record all that many shows. (Media Center has a limit as to how much information you can pull on upcoming recordings in a day)

It shows each scheduled recording separately.

You can "click" on the "scheduled" header option and it will bring you to the default scheduled recordings interface where you can also manage your series recording settings.

Things may change in the future, but that is how it is currently setup.

Re: View Scheduled

jamieacura
Currently doesn't pull poster art for scheduled recordings.  (Will only show if an episode has been previously recorded.)  By design or bug?

Re: View Scheduled

By design... When pulling information about upcoming recordings Microsoft doesn't provide enough information for me to make an educated guess as to what series it corresponds to at thetvdb.com.  At least that was my first opinion.  I would rather it show a blank poster than a wrong poster on a scheduled recording.