Very, very, slow returning to the main Recorded TV HD page (with cover art)

12

Re: Very, very, slow returning to the main Recorded TV HD page (with cover art)

ERamseth
So I just saw this post... I used to have similar performance issues on my Xbox360 extender.... they semeed to clear up with the upgrade to windows 8, but I guess this isnt an option since you also have the echo.

What are teh specs of your HTPC? I've found overall performance acros the board improved when I added more RAM and upgraded the CPU.
12