Version 1.9 Error - error getting genre info

Version 1.9 Error - error getting genre info

JonL
Never had this until I upgraded to v1.9, now it is popping up constantly. Error getting genre info.  a generic error ocured in GDI+ at system.drawing.image.save (string filename, imagecodecinfo, encoder parameters, encoder params) at recordedtvhd.application.fillserieslist (object obj). Pops up when I enter RecordedTVHD and frequently and frequently (randomly, but maybe every minute or so) when browsing through shows.

Re: Version 1.9 Error - error getting genre info

Looks like an error generating the artwork for one of the genres. I'll disable that error message since there isn't really any good reason for the user to see it.

Thank you for reporting.

Re: Version 1.9 Error - error getting genre info

JonL
I figured out what was causing it... v1.9 doesn't like the "/" (forward slash) character in genre types.

Re: Version 1.9 Error - error getting genre info

Great! Thanks for looking into it more. I've fixed the problem on my end now. It will be fixed in the next beta release within a few days to a week.