Using "play all in order" on xbox 360 doesnt work

Using "play all in order" on xbox 360 doesnt work

spirix
When I highlight a series that has more than one episode in it and press the play button and use the "play all in order" on xbox 360 extender, playback never starts, I get a buffering screen then a video error screen that says "files needed to display video are not installed or are not working correctly. Restart Windows Media Center or restart the computer." I tried this a few times but I get the same results all the time. I have also tried this on my main Media Center PC and it works fine on that. Any thoughts?

Re: Using "play all in order" on xbox 360 doesnt work

I'll have to try this when I get home either tomorrow night or Monday sometime. Thanks.

Re: Using "play all in order" on xbox 360 doesnt work

Just tested on my 360 and I get the same result as you. I guess I never tested this feature on my extender. I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

that would be awesome if you could get that feature to work. I primarily use extenders throughout my house.
thanks!

Re: Using "play all in order" on xbox 360 doesnt work

spirix
this sort of works with the new update, however it takes a long time to buffer up and then the resulting video is jittery and laggy.

Re: Using "play all in order" on xbox 360 doesnt work

I haven't gotten a chance to look into this much yet, but I have an idea of how I might be able to get it to work. Not sure how much work it will be yet though.

Thanks.

Re: Using "play all in order" on xbox 360 doesnt work

Please try this out. This adds resume data, commercial break viewer, and extender support for the different play all options.

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/alpha/RecordedTVHDSetup.msi

Re: Using "play all in order" on xbox 360 doesnt work

spirix
This works like a charm, not to sound ungrateful but you think it would be possible to add an option to play all un-watched episodes in order? Thanks again for the awesome plugin, myself and the family love it

Re: Using "play all in order" on xbox 360 doesnt work

Working on it now ... just doing some final testing of it.