User feedback when going into a series

blich_iu
When you select a series, it can take a second or so for the episodes to show up.  Would it be possible to add a sound or animation on the image so you know that you've clicked it and it's going?  Right now, it's hard to tell if the button press was registered or not.

Re: User feedback when going into a series

It is set to play the sound effect before it sends you to the next page, but it seems that is happening only after the page is loading. I do like your idea though... it would help the user interface a great deal.

I'll see if there is anyway to do it. I have an idea in mind... just not sure how much work it will be yet :)

Re: User feedback when going into a series

blich_iu
Sounds great.  Thanks!  I was thinking something similar to what Media Center does where there's an animation attached to a button press (assuming that's how you're doing it in MCML).