Upgrade Fail

dopdahl
Hi:

I'm a registered user and I was prompted to upgrade to the latest version last week.  I'm running windows 7.

I went ahead with the upgrade and the during the process WMC got hung.

After a shutdown and restart, there is no trace of RTVHD on the system...  no trace in the Control Panel programs section...

There is still a RecordedTVHD folder under Program Files (x86) and it contains a single png an nothing else.

%appdata% contains a recordedtvhd text file and a recordedtvhd ini file and nothing else.

So what's the best approach here?  Seems like my only option is a re-download and reinstall?

Thanks.

Re: Upgrade Fail

Yeah just download from the homepage and install. You won't lose anything if you didn't delete anything manually.

Re: Upgrade Fail

dopdahl
Redownload and reinstall went flawlessly.

Thanks MJT.