Unidentified files catch-all...

pezboy
Is it possible to set a favorites list (or possibly  link to a seperate folder) that could list the unidentified files, and still allow them to be played and/or deleted? I ask because a good portion of shows that I download are aired on a daily basis (Colbert, Daily Show, Attack of the Show, etc) and are usually not named correctly or are named based on air date and therefore wind up as unidentified. It is very labor intensive to have to check the naming or make sure the metadata matches the TVDB for each episode. (most of the time this takes longer than actually watching the episode) This would be a great feature, as most of these shows I just watch and then delete, so no artwork or metadata is necessary.

Re: Unidentified files catch-all...

I understand the want/need. I'll see what I can do in the future. Thanks.

Re: Unidentified files catch-all...

ehanson555
I agree. I came to the forum to suggest this feature and found this thread. I use the Media Center theme, and perhaps a folder at the end of the list with all the unidentified files where you could play directly from. Thanks for all the work put into the application.