Unidentified Videos

gobo
Hi
  I've been a long time user of the older PVR program Beyond TV by Snapstrem Media. I've been using it for over 10 years and as such I have a bunch of pretty old TV recording. Since Beyond TV is no longer supported I would like to make the switch to WMC7. When I found Recorded TV HD I was thrilled and immediately bought it. My only real problem is that RHDTV can not identify a lot of the older shows. I tried renaming them to the standard naming conventions and re importing but they dint show up. More recent shows do show up fine. My question is is there any way to fully manually edit a show's info when even the series itself doesn't show up. Some are so old (like my wife old PBS garden shows) they don't show up at all on TVDB.com. Thanks for any help.

Re: Unidentified Videos

TheMayor
I believe at the moment, in order to get RTVHD to detect the show, you would need to manually add (at least) the show title to "TheTvDb".    Sometimes Wikipedia can help with the season & episode numbers

Re: Unidentified Videos

gobo
Thanks for the help! I managed to get it to work this way. Now I've got a lot of show to put on TVDB.Com! I hope maybe in a future update it will allow the manual addition of unidentified shows? Kind of like the way old meedio/meedios did with it's libraries or maybe something similar to the way we would currently edit series info. Love this program though!