Unidentified: Manually set series and general indicator

Unidentified: Manually set series and general indicator

cncb
I have an episode of House Hunters that is not in the tvdb (several seasons and episodes are missing for some reason).  Instead of having to go to the "Unidentified" header to play this it would be nice if there was a way to set the series to "House Hunters" in the MCE interface while leaving the episode unmatched so I could see it along with all the other Series titles.  Also, it would be good if there was some kind of general indicator that there are "Unidentified" programs visible from all the headers.

Re: Unidentified: Manually set series and general indicator

cncb
Any way to set the series name for unmatchable episodes?

Re: Unidentified: Manually set series and general indicator

I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

Re: Unidentified: Manually set series and general indicator

cncb
Any luck with this?  I would like to use RTVHD with my ripped movies since you now support an external player but I have several movies that are unidentified where this would help.  Thanks.

Re: Unidentified: Manually set series and general indicator

cncb
This is also preventing me from being able to resume playback on the unidentified files.  Do you think you will be able to come up with a solution?

Re: Unidentified: Manually set series and general indicator

cncb
Could something please be done about this?  How about if it can't find/match a particular episode for the series it just uses '0' for the season and episode numbers and uses the file name for the episode title?

Re: Unidentified: Manually set series and general indicator

cncb
How about now?

Re: Unidentified: Manually set series and general indicator

cncb
Here we are almost a year later and as a paying customer, the courtesy of some kind of response would be nice.

Re: Unidentified: Manually set series and general indicator

I'll start working on a way to manually enter metadata for files that cannot be found so that they will show up in the list with everything else... I was thinking about this the other day.

Re: Unidentified: Manually set series and general indicator

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
An easy way to edit the metadata from within RTVHD would be a great feature to add.  I still have three files (one AVI, two MKV) on my Unidentified list that won't identify no matter what I do, despite having exact matches in TheMovieDB.org.  Short of editing the metadata for them, I'm not sure what else to do to get them to identify correctly.  I can play the files which is good, but it'd be nice to have them categorized where I want them with the proper artwork.  MJT, thank you for what you're able to do to make this happen.

MoRBiD

Re: Unidentified: Manually set series and general indicator

cncb
Thanks - I look forward to trying this out.