Unauthorized Date Interrupt

qqx

Unauthorized Date Interrupt

qqx
I just installed Recorded TV HD, but when I try to open in from within Media Center I get an error dialog with the following content:

  REGISTRATION
  Application Can't be loaded, Unauthorized Date Interrupt Occurred! Without activation it can't run.  Please activate in the settings program.

I've tried following the instructions, but the closest thing to activation seems to be the Register Now button.  Once I've had at least a minimal opportunity to try it out, I suspect I'll be happy to pay for it.  I'm not ready to pay for something that supposedly offers a free trial period, but then seemingly insists that I pay immediately.

Re: Unauthorized Date Interrupt

I will send you instructions via e-mail to fix this problem.

Thank you for letting me know.

Re: Unauthorized Date Interrupt

reecho
I have the same issue too...

how do you fix this?

I did grab a full licence today though, as it worked fine on another machine this morning.

Re: Unauthorized Date Interrupt

You should still be able to register the product.... and that should remove that message. Let me know if you still have trouble via email.

Thanks!