Two questions - about sorting and speed

Bibbit
Hello, I have switched from TiVo to WMC.  Can I sort in WMC like I did in TiVo?  In my TiVo recordings I sorted by date, and then within date grouped by shows/name.  I seem to get one or the other with WMC, as well as Recorded TV HD.

Also, Recorded TV HD runs a bit slow on my box.  Is there something I can do to speed it up?

Re: Two questions - about sorting and speed

If I understand you question correctly, yes you can sort that way. Under the date recorded header it is grouped by series. You can then click on the series and select the episode. (You can also do this in favorites lists by pressing ok on the remote or enter on the keyboard when hovering over the header option to switch the sort). If I'm not understanding correctly let me know.

I'm not really sure about the speed question. On my setup everything runs really quickly. What version of Recorded TV HD are you running? You can check if you go to the wrench icon on Recorded TV HD's main screen. It shows it on the bottom.

Re: Two questions - about sorting and speed

Bibbit
Thanks for the quick reply. I did a clean inatall of W7 (hence my slow reply) and things are quick enough. And you are correct, I now have things sorting the way I like.  Thanks again.