Tv shows that have special episodes

jakey
Hi all,Love this program better then the Tv libaray and mediabrowser,But have a problem for some reasons no special episodes are showing by this program the other's mention have no issuse from the tvdb.com so any help would be cool here is a file that i have in special series

Only Fools And Horses-S0E08-Dates and that file is in season 5 folder just like the TVDB.com wants

jake

Re: Tv shows that have special episodes

Sorry about that. I forgot to test with specials and had a problem with my code.  Please try this and let me know if you have any problems:

Download latest beta

Re: Tv shows that have special episodes

jakey
Many thanks for the beta fix so quickly all's good ,All the best to you in the new year.

Ps now this product is awesome

jake

Re: Tv shows that have special episodes

jakey
Just a quick question (getting greedy) can this program import my film's, dvd rips,bluray rips which and in a container .m2ts.ts etc to show in the movies tab on this product would be awesome if it can do everything in one product.

as of writeing was trying,add watch folder of a film folder which had movies with dvd rips and .ts but it didnt work no movies got imported so anwsered me own question anyway no drama still awesome product as said earlyer it's me just being greedy.

jake

Re: Tv shows that have special episodes

Maybe  My feature request list is getting longer .