Transfer license to new PC

IT Troll
In the near future I intend to build a new HTPC (new hardware) running Windows 8.1 as a replacement for my ageing Windows 7 system. I guess I can just use the backup/restore feature to transfer over all my settings, favourites, etc. but is there a procedure I need to follow to move my single RTVHD license from one PC to another?

RE: Transfer license to new PC

No. As long as you are no longer using the old PC just use the same license on the new one.

RE: Transfer license to new PC

IT Troll
Great. Thanks.