Themes

BryanS
I checking out the plugin, and had a question about the themes.  I like the ability to use posters etc on the main screen.  My question is when you have more than one recording of the show and you go into the show, you are now presented with a list of the episodes, are there any themes available for the detail view?

With the list shown only on the left side of the screen, the buttons are small and the title information is hard to read.  I do know that you can adjust the width of the columns and such, but wit would be nice if you have other display formats for this, posters etc.

Re: Themes

There are currently no other themes besides the ones you can easily see. Thank you for the request. I may do more theme options in the future.